Here at Stellar Therapy Services, we're committed to providing a work environment that allows our employees to live the life they choose. So, if you are looking for your DREAM JOB, then look no further. We value you as a professional and want to help customize the perfect work setting all while providing you with the resources and support you will need to truly make a difference in the life of a child.
- School Psychologist
- Full time/ Part time/ PRN
- In person -school based
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in School Psychology
- Active TN Health License- School Psychology (or ability to obtain)
- Work as a qualified member of the school’s team to support student’s ability to learn and teachers’ ability to teach
- Provide guidance in the areas of mental health, learning, and behavior
- Help assist students to succeed academically, socially, behaviorally and emotionally
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Complete assessments and testing as part of IEP team and make recommendations based on expertise.
Reasons to Join the Stellar Team!
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Biweekly Direct Deposit
- Continuing Ed Reimbursements
- Family friendly work environment
- Therapist owned and managed company
- Customize your own schedule- tell us when and how much you want to work!
You're not dreaming—all of this is a reality that our employees enjoy. We've discovered that when we encourage employees to take time off and take control of their work schedules, they're happier and ultimately, more productive. We believe in treating our employees like the professionals they are and give them the freedom to work the schedule that best fits their schedule.